It should be noted that the Mountain 7 colors of Palccoyo was discovered due to the deglaciation of the snowed mountains, which covered the top of the mountain range, which is part of the other mountain already known.A natural beauty full of attraction
Beyond the splendid panorama with which one is, in Palccoyo you will enjoy different activities that you can perform.
Although the Palccoyo mountain range was mostly covered with snow, Ausangate, which offers an impressive view, is still 15 minutes away.
In your tour you can also appreciate a forest of stones that gives a mystical attraction to the place and that is perfect for lovers of nature and trekking.
04:30 am Pick up from hotels and hostels
07:00 am Arrival and breakfast in Paucarpata district of Cusipata.
10:00 am Walk to the top of the 7 Color Mountain walking through colorful landscapes that will amaze you.
12:00 am Arrival at the top of the mountain. Once there, enjoy the view of the majestic mountains around.
13:00 – pm Return to the starting point of the trek where our transport awaits us
14:00 pm – pm Lunch before leaving for Cusco
17:00 – pm Arrival in the city of Cusco
- Tourist transport round trip and return.
- Bilingual Professional Guide specialized in high mountain.
- Mountain Entry Ticket
- Breakfast and lunch buffet.
- Mate de coca in the tourist transport.
- First aid kit.
- Oxygen balloon for emergencies on the path of the road.
- Trekking sticks.
DOES NOT INCLUDE
- Drinks and snacks along the way.
- horse riding
- Airport transfers
- Food (except mentioned)
- Air flights
- Travel insurance
RECOMMENDS TO TAKE:
- What to take to a tour to Palccoyo
- For a visit to the Mountain of the Seven Colors of Palccoyo it is advisable to bring the adequate utensils to combat the heat in the day and the cold at sunset:
- Cap and hat.
- jacket for the rain (in case it rains).
- Trekking sticks.
- Ideal shoes for hiking.
- Gloves and sunglasses.
- Waterproof warm clothes.
- Backpack for trekking.
|Tour Palccoyo Mountain 7 Colors 1 Day Us$35 Dólares|