This lagoon is formed by the thaw of the snowy Humantay and Salkantay presents a unique landscape of the district of Mollepata (Anta).
As part of the route to Salkantay mountain, you can access walking and mountain biking, the air, the lagoon is the response of shamans and tourists from around the world to leave the offerings to the Pachamama, the deity that represents Mother Earth In the Inca culture.
5:00 – 9:00 AM Cusco – Soraypampa
9:00 – 9:30 AM Breakfast at Soraypampa
9:30 – 11:00 AM Hike to Laguna Humantay
11:00 – 12:30 AM free time
12:30 – 14:00 PM Hike back to Soraypampa
14:00 – 15:00 PM Lunch in Soraypampa
15:00 – 18:00 PM Soraypampa – Cusco
18:00 – PM Return to Cusco (Plaza regocijo or San Francisco)
- Transportation Cusco – Soraypampa – Cusco
- Professional guide in English and Spanish
- Entrance to Humantay Lagoon
- 01 breakfast
- 01 lunch
- First aid kit
IT DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- Horse riding
- Airport transfers
- Food (except mentioned)
- Air flights
- Travel insurance
RECOMMENDS TO TAKE:
- Trekking backpack.
- Trekking boots must be water resistant (recommended).
- Clothing that warm.
- Rain clothes for the travel date.
- Cap or Hat
- Long pants, we do not recommend that you wear jeans.
- Several poles
- Small towel
- Toilet paper, handkerchiefs.
- Mosquito repellent.
- Rain jacket
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- Bottle of water, must take a lot of water in the walk.
- Purifying tablets.
- Have checks and coins on hand in small denominations soles.
- Photographic camera or video recorder
|Humantay Lagoon 1 Day Us$35 Dólares|