Come and explore the wonderful and mystical past, which gives us to know the Sacred Valley of the Incas, the salt mines of Maras and the agricultural terraces of Moray. You will enjoy the beautiful natural landscapes and a town full of culture and tradition.
- 06:30 AM We will stop by the Hotel to pick you up for our excursion.
- 7:00 AM We will head for the archaeological zone of Chinchero and Craft Market. Continue our Tours to Moray and Salineras
- 10:00 AM Visit Moray, which is a unique archeological site in the Cusco region, is made up of gigantic agricultural terraces. Afterwards we will arrive to Maras, where we will observe the famous salineras.
- 12:30 PM aprox We will make a stop for lunch In Urubamba (lunch buffet). We continue with the tours.
- 14:30 PM Continue this tour to Ollantaytambo where we will see the village, its typical streets and visit the impressive archaeological group, andenerías, we will enjoy the wonderful view that the Sacred Valley of Andean Culture offers.
- 16:00 PM continues this tour through Lamay, Calca
- 17:00 PM aprox. We will begin the tour visiting the archaeological remains of Pisac.
- 18:30 PM Return to Cusco (Plaza San Francisco)
Remember to carry out your tourist ticket.
Includes in The Tours:
- Pick up from the Hotel.
- Tourist bus.
- Professional Guide ENGLISH / SPANISH
- Buffet Lunch (URUBAMBA)
- Tourist Ticket
- Tourist ticket General: Peruvian S / 70.00 soles, Foreign S / 130.00 soles (Recommended if you will make more tours) or if you want you can opt for partial tourist ticket which cost Peruanos is S / 40.00 soles and
- foreign S / 70.00 soles (Recommended if you are going to make only the SACRED VALLEY TOURS).
- Ticket to salineras S / 10.00
- Carry with you
- Small backpack.
- Trekking shoes. for the sacred valley full day tour Cusco.
- A hat or cap to protect from the sun and / or cold.
- Jacket for rain.
- Water and snacks.
|Sacred Valley Tours + Maras Moray Us$30 Dólares per person|