Pisaq, Ollantaytambo, Urubamba and Machu Picchu within your reach in 48 hours, know the important tourist attractions of these cities.
Experience an unforgettable tour of the citadel of Machu Picchu.
Enjoy a guided tour of the citadel, visiting the Main Square, the Circular Tower, the Sacred Solar Clock (Intihuatana), the royal quarters, the Temple of the Three Windows and the cemeteries.
DAY 1 THE INCAS’ SACRED VALLEY
06:30 AM We will pass by the hotel to pick you up for our excursion.
7:00 AM We will go to the archeological zone of Chinchero and the Handicraft Market. Continue our Tours to Moray and Salineras.
10:00 AM Visit Moray, which is a unique archaeological site in the Cusco region, is formed by gigantic agricultural terraces. Then we will arrive to Maras, where we will observe the famous salt mines.
12:30 PM approx. We will stop for lunch in Urubamba (lunch buffet). We continue with the tours.
14:30 PM Continue this tour to Ollantaytambo where we will see the town, its typical streets and visit the impressive archaeological group, terraces, enjoy the wonderful view offered by the Sacred Valley of the Andean Culture.
There, we will board the train that will transport us to the town of Aguas Calientes.
16:00 PM or 19:00 PM Train Inca Rail
Rest at the hotel. town of Machu Picchu.
Day 2: Tour Visit Sanctuary of Machu Picchu.
Pick up from your hotel.
06:00 – 06:30 AM Bus ride from Aguas Calientes to the archaeological group of Machu Picchu.
07:00 – 10:00 AM Guided Tour of one of the 7 Wonders of the Modern World – Machu Picchu.
Free time to continue exploring the archaeological group, take your best photos, have lunch, visit the town of Machu Picchu .
18:45 – 20:20 PM Train trip back to Ollantaytambo (train station).
20:30 – 22:30 PM Return by bus from Ollantaytambo to the city of Cusco.
- Tour to the Sacred Valley: Tourist transport and professional guide.
- Buffet lunch in Urubamba.
- One night accommodation in Machu Picchu Town
- Entrance ticket to the Machu Picchu Sanctuary.
- Train to and from Ollantaytambo / Aguas Calientes / Ollantaytambo.
- Bus ticket for Ascent and descent Aguas Calientes / Machu Picchu / Aguas calientes.
- Professional Guide in Machu Picchu.
- Return Transportation Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
Does not include:
- Lunch and dinner in Aguas Calientes Machu Picchu Town
- ticket to the Hot Springs (4.00 Dollars). IN SOLES S / 10.00 SOLES
- BTG Partial Tourist Ticket Sacred Valley) (22.00 Dollars). In S/70.00 SOLES PER PERSON
- Carry passport.
- Wear shoes or light shoes or tennis shoes.
- Drink plenty of fluids during your excursions.
- Waterproof jacket in rainy season.
- Long-sleeved shirts.
- Long pants.
- Insect repellent.
- hat for sunny days.
- Sun glasses,
- plastic bags.
- Medicine and / or articles for personal use.
- A light backpack or briefcase.
- Camera or camcorder and movies.
- Have checks and coins in small denominations soles.
|SACRED VALLEY MAGIC AND MACHU PICCHU 2 DAYS / 1 NIGHT Us$289 Dólares|