Inca Lake gives you the opportunity to visit these three magnificent islands in one day; This tour is ideal for those who are short time for a visit to Lake Titicaca.
On this tour you will learn the essentials of each island:
Amantani Island: ceremonial temples Pachamama and Pachatata
Taquile Island: craft market and parade with panoramic views
Uros Island: The famous and unique floating islands of the Uros inhabited for more than 500 years ago.
- 05:30 – 05.45 AM Pick up in the center of Puno hotels (According to your hotel, we will give a more exact time of pick up for you.).
- 06:00 AM Departure from Amantani to Taquile
- 09:00 AM Arrival to Amantani Island’s port and walk 01 hours to the highest point of the island: Cerro Pachamama to see the Inca ruins and also the beautiful scenery.
- 11:30 AM Departure from Amantani to Taquile
- 12:30 PM Arrival to the port of Taquile and walk until the local restaurante (40min uphill)
- 13:10 PM Understanding local customs of this beautiful island. and lunch
- 14:00 PM Visit main square, craft market and admiration of unique landscapes from this point
- 14:30 PM Departure to Uros
- 16:30 PM Arrival to Uros and visit 2 floating islands of Uros
- 17:20 PM Arrive in Puno and transfers from the port to the hotels in downtown Puno.
- Entrances tickets for the three touristic islands
- Snack in the morning:
- mineral water
- Papas Lays
- Guide Spanish / English
- Transfers hotels in downtown Puno – Port – Hotel
- Tourist lunch on the second day in Taquile Island:
- Soup: Soup Quinoa
- Main Course: Omelet or fried trout served with rice, fries, salad.
- Hot Drinks: Coca tea / muña.
- Boat Puno – Amantani 3h30 min
- Boat Amantani – Taquile 1 hora
- Boat Taquile – Uros 2h
- Boat Uros – Puno 30 min
- Keep in mind
- This tour is suggested for people between 12-60 years. Or at least good physical condition.
- We recommend bringing bottled water for the trip (due to long walks); After taking them, keep the bottles on the boat that return to Puno, please do not leave empty bottles on the islands.
- Specifically, for this tour it is important to have a good physical condition We recommend bringing trekking/hiking shoes. In Amantani an uphill hike of about 1 hour to see the ceremonial temples are located on the top of the island is made.
- During the months of November to January (summer) are usually rainy months, so we recommend wearing clothes waterproof, warm.
- We recommend bringing snacks or energy bars because of the long walks, so you will need more calories to make physical exertion
- Tell your hotel on an early breakfast (early breakfast) for this tour
- Bring warm clothes for the cold there in the morning and in the afternoon.
|Amantani Taquile y Uros Full Day