The Inca Jungle Full adrenaline Trek is an incredible 4 day alternative tour where you can wrap your experience in adventure sports like RAFTING, TREKKING, BIKING and ZIP LINE. It also includes some recently discovered Inca trails with archaeological remains, the wide and imposing Abra Málaga mountain, the dark green valley and the vibrant jungle basin of Santa María. The Inca Jungle Full Adrenalina Trek uses A-1 equipment and the groups are small creating an intimate experience with the natural terrain of Peru.
Day 1: CUSCO – HUYRO (BIKING AND RAFTING) (BIKING & RAFTING) (COFFEE TOUR)
All passengers will be picked up from their lodging and brought to our central meeting point where we will eat breakfast together as a group. We will then begin our trip toward Abra Malaga Mountain at 4350m. When we reach our main pass, we will begin our 3-hour descent on top scale mountain bikes with safety equipment through a paved road, passing rural villages, rivers, and streams before reaching Huamanmarca. Here you can purchase water and snacks if needed before we leave for the town of Huyro. In Huyro, we will enjoy our exquisite lunch and drop-off our things at the eco-lodge where we will be staying the night. Once our lunch is over our private bus will take the group to Santa María, where we will start our rafting trip. There we will meet our guides who will brief us on safety and the different positions we will need during the trip. Once the rafting is finished the group will return to the town of Huyro to our eco-lodge for dinner and rest for the day. Bikes we Use for our Inca Jungle Trek VIP can be found here.
timetable day 1:
- 05:40 – 06:15 AM Pick up each passengers from their respective hotels around of the historic center of cusco. We will eac breakfast together as a group.
- 06:30 – 08:30 AM We will start the tour by private bus from Cusco to Ollantaytambo.
- 08:30 – 08:45 AM Break for bathrooms.
- 09:00 – 10:00 AM From Ollantaytambo to Abra Malaga mountain.
- 10:00 AM – 13:00 PM Starting biking from Abra Malaga through the Quillabamba way (on the paved road) to Huamanmarka.
- 13:00 – 13:30 PM Transfer in bus from Huamanmarka to Huyro.
- 13:30 – 14:00 PM Lunch in Huyro.
- 14:30 – 16:00 PM Rafting activity in Urubamba River.
- 16:00 – 16:30 PM Transfer from the river to eco-lodge in Huyro.
- 16:30 – 19:00 PM Free time for accommodate, to have a rest and enjoy the magnificent sunset in the eco-lodge house.
- 19:00 – 19:30 PM Dinner and calling the night for the first day in the eco-lodge house.
Day 2: HUYRO – PASTO GRANDE – INCA JAIL – COCALMAYO – SANTA TERESA (TREKKING)
After breakfast, our private transportation will take us to the starting point of the Inca Trail where we start walking for approximately 4 hours through the high forest among the abundance of flora and fauna. In this area it is possible to see many types of plants, orchids, birds and other wild animals. We will witness the mysterious beauty of the high forest, a paradise of biodiversity in the Inca jungle. During our trip we will see the archaeological center of Inca Carcel where the Incas punished people who did not comply with the rules of the Inca society. We will listen to deeper history of this famous site from our guide, and recharge before we begin our trek once again. We will continue our walk through the Inca road to toward our exquisite and nutritious lunch made by a local community with fruits and tubers native to the area. Once our lunch is over, we will continue our walk towards the hot springs of Cocalmayo where we will relax our muscles and enjoy snacks and drinks. After we have enjoyed ourselves, our private transport will take us to our lodging in the town of Santa Teresa.
Timetable day 2:
- 06:30 – 07:00 AM Explanation of the different natural products found in this area and production of 100% natural coffee in the area.
- 07:00 – 07:45 AM Breakfast in the eco lodge house.
- 07:45 – 08:30 AM Drive to our starting point of the Inca Trail.
- 08:30 – 13:00 AM Hike through the Inca trail, discovering the history of the Incas to finally descend towards lunch.
- 13:00 – 13:30 AM Lunch in Quellomayo.
- 13:30 – 14:30 AM A break to regain energy before walking again.
- 14:30 – 16:00 AM Walk to the hot springs (Cocalmayo) by the edge of the Urubamba river.
- 16:00 – 18:00 AM Relax in the hot springs.
- 18:00 – 18:30 AM Transfer from the Hot Spring to Santa Teresa Town.
- 18:30 – 20:00 AM Dinner and rest in Santa Teresa.
Day 3: Santa Teresa – Hydroelectric – Aguas Calientes
The next morning, after a good breakfast, we will head toward the nearby zip lining location. Here, we will experience different zip lining routes, cross a suspension bridge, and do some light rock climbing. After this activity, the bus will bring us to Hidroélectrica where we will enjoy our lunch. We can relax here for a while, then continue onto the route toward Aguas Calientes. We will walk for about 3 hours and along the way you will encounter beautiful waterfalls, different wildlife, next to the beautiful Urubamba river. Upon arrival in Aguas Calientes, we will get together in a local restaurant to enjoy a great dinner and have a briefing about our next excursion to Machu Picchu. After dinner, you are free to explore the city of Aguas Calientes.
Timetable day 3:
- 07:00 – 07:45 AM Breakfast in Santa Teresa.
- 07:45 – 08:15 AM Transfer to zipline base camp.
- 08:15 – 09:00 AM Registration and equipment of the harnesses for the zipline.
- 09:00 – 11:00 AM Zipline activity.
- 11:00 – 11:40 AM Transfer from the zip line camp to the Hydroelectric.
- 11:40 – 12:15 AMTrekking from Hydroelectric to the restaurant.
- 12:15 – 12:45 PM Lunchtime.
- 12:45 – 13:30 PM Small rest in the hammocks of the restaurant.
- 13:30 – 16:00 PM Walk from the restaurant to Aguas Calientes (Machu Picchu town).
- 16:00 – 19:00 PM Free time to visit the town and be able to do the shopping for the next day.
- 19:00 – 19:30 PM Dinner and having a rest in hostel within Aguas Calientes.
Day 4: Aguas Calientes – Machu Picchu – Cusco (Trekking)
We will rise early at 4:00am to begin our climb toward Machu Picchu. The trek will include a challenging 1 hour and half ascent toward the ancient citadel. After arriving at the entrance around 6:00am to meet our guide, our group will enjoy a privately guided tour for 2 hours in the Inca citadel. After the tour, you will be free to enjoy Machu Picchu on your own. According to the departure time of your bus, given to you by the tour guide before the tour, the group will descend toward Aguas Calientes to catch the train back to Ollantaytambo where everybody will be picked up and transferred to Cusco. The group has to be at the train station at least 30min before departure. The trip will finish in the square of San Francisco, Cusco.
Timetable day 4:
- 04:00 – 04:20 AM Early wake-up to have a quick breakfast.
- 04:20 – 06:00 AM Start trekking to see the spectacular sunrise in the citadel of Machu Picchu.
- 06:00 – 08:30 AM Our group will have a private guided tour in the Inca citadel of Machu Picchu.
- 08:30 – 12:00 AM Free time to enjoy Machu Picchu on their own (Passengers who booked for an additional, can climb to the Mountain or Huayna Picchu at 9am – 10am with the second group).
- 12:00 – 12:30 AM The group will descend walking to Aguas Calientes.
- 12:30 – 15:40 PM Free time in Aguas Calientes.
- 15:40 – 16:00 PM Walk to the train station for the departure time to Ollantaytambo.
- 16:00 – 17:40 PM Returning from Aguas Calientes by train to Ollantaytambo (depending on the departure of your train).
- 17:55 – 20:00 PM transfer from Ollantaytambo station by private bus to the Plaza San Francisco in Cusco (the arrival time will be depending the traffic in Cusco).
- Briefing the evening before the trip in our office, explaining all tour details.
- Transportation from Cusco to Ollantaytambo – Abra Málaga.
- Mountain bikes, helmets and gloves.
- Biking, Rafting & Zipline.
- Cocalmayo Hot Springs.
- Entrance to Machu Picchu.
- A private bilingual professional guide specialized in the tour.
- Train Tickets from Aguas Calientes to Ollantaytambo.
- Bus from Ollantaytambo to Cusco.
- The following meals: 3 breakfasts, 3 lunches, 3 dinners (vegetarian options).
- 1 night in Conde Ecolodge – Pispitayoc (shared room).
- 1 night hostel in Santa Teresa ( wi-fi – hot water).
- 1 night of hostel lodging in Aguas Calientes (with private bathrooms and hot water).
- Pick-up service.
- A complete first aid box.
DOES NOT INCLUDE:
- The Up or Down Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (US $24.00)*.
- This is not included as most passengers choose to ascend/descend trekking.
- Lunch and Dinner on the Last Day.
- All Personal Care Items.
- The Up or Down Bus from Aguas Calientes to Machu Picchu (USD $24.00).
- Tickets to Huayna Picchu (When Tickets are Available) or Old Mountain.
We suggest bringing:
- Strong Walking Shoes or Tennis Shoes.
- Sweater and Thick Jacket.
- One Bottle of Water.
- Hat or Cap.
- Rain Coat/Pancho.
- Long Sleeve Shirt.
- Long and Short Pants.
- Insect Repellent.
- Sunblock with a UV Factor of at Least 40.
- Toilet Paper.
- Plastic Bags.
- Camera with Extra Batteries and Film.
- Medical or Personal Items.
- Lightweight Backpack.
- Some Cash in Small Bills.
|Inca Jungle trek full Adrenaline Bike, Rafting, Zip Line 4D/3N -Hike to Machu PicchuUs$369 Dólares|